Just a note about our PARENT & TOT Class. PARENT & TOT Class for children 2 years old is such an amazing program. Parents, grandparents, or caregivers come to Immanuel, with their child, one day a week for one hour.
PARENT & TOT CLASS Children must be 2 years old before Sept. 1, 2020
An adult attends with child Tuesdays 9:15 - 10:15am
(non-refundable fee of $100 due at time of enrollment, registration fee will increase to $150 for 2021-2022)
Class meets each Tuesday from September - May.
2021 - 2022 Parent & TOT Registration Forms can be found HERE.
Here are some facts about our PARENT & TOT Class!
1. Children meet and play with other children.
2. Children sing, dance, make art, have large motor activity, and hear stories.
3. Adults, especially the moms, find a support group and develop new friendships with other moms.
4. TOT class helps the child and parent feel the family type atmosphere we have at Immanuel Lutheran Preschool.
5. And last but certainly not least...Children and parents, hear of Jesus and His love for them!
Come and visit one of our PARENT & TOT Classes if you are interested!