Just a note about our PARENT & TOT Class. PARENT & TOT Class for children 2-3 years old is such an amazing program. Parents, grandparents, or caregivers come to Immanuel, with their child, one day a week for one hour.
PARENT & TOT CLASS Children must be 2 years old before Sept. 1, 2019
An adult attends with child Tuesdays 9:15 - 10:15am
TOT Registration (one time fee of $100)
There are 3 sessions throughout the school year.
9 classes per session.
$100 a session
Please print and return the registration form to Jessica Gade along with the one time fee. Registration forms for Parent & TOT Class can be found here for 2019-2020.
Here are some facts about our PARENT & TOT Class!
1. Children meet and play with other children.
2. Children sing, dance, make art, have large motor activity, and hear stories.
3. Adults, especially the moms, find a support group and develop new friendships with other moms.
4. TOT class helps the child and parent feel the family type atmosphere we have at Immanuel Lutheran Preschool.
5. And last but certainly not least...Children and parents, hear of Jesus and His love for them!
Come and visit one of our PARENT & TOT Classes if you are interested!